- get tips and advice on how to teach more effectively
- develop your career opportunities by learning how to be a good university teacher
- ease the transition from researcher to teacher
- gain communication skills
- share your knowledge and experience with others
- take the opportunity to get a Supporting Assessment Learning and Teaching (SALT) qualification (please note that you will be required to do some preparatory work for the SALT training, which will be sent to you to complete before the session).
Sherwell Centre, University of Plymouth
We are constantly monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic and its impact. The University remains open with a safety-first approach to ensure our campuses are ‘covid-secure’ for our staff, students, local community and visitors, in accordance with government guidance.
Event photography and video
Please be aware that some of the University of Plymouth's public events (both online and offline) may be attended by University staff, photographers and videographers, for capturing content to be used in University online and offline marketing and promotional materials, for example webpages, brochures or leaflets. If you, or a member of your group, do not wish to be photographed or recorded, please let a member of staff know.