Would you like to improve your business’ financial planning? Designed specifically for those from a non-accounting background, this two-part course will help owners and managers to improve financial planning in their businesses, and will cover budgets and investment appraisal.
It will include:
- Introduction to accounting – financial and management accounting
- Deciphering and using key financial statements: statement of financial position, income statement and cash flow
- Managing cash and stock: Introduction to ratios: profitability, liquidity and efficiency
- What is management accounting and introduction to budgets
- Managing cash: sources of finance, forecasting and break even analysis
- Introduction to investment analysis and how to use it.
Refreshments will be available on arrival and during the mid-session breaks.
This course is being delivered by tutors from the University of Plymouth, with private sector business experience, in partnership with the Federation of Small Businesses.
Due to the nature of the funding delegates are required to bring ID as proof of age and right to work in the UK – a passport is the most suitable proof.
Free parking is available on site.
Please contact Gioia Grobler at firstname.lastname@example.org for general event information.