Do you need to boost your staff’s performance? Are you looking to better motivate and engage your team? Would you like to improve staff loyalty?
Suitable for both new and experienced managers, this free course will help you to create a more engaged workforce and develop effective performance management techniques. It will also serve as an introduction to possible further learning in leadership and management.
Topics will include the below.
- the general purposes of performance management
- the criteria for effective performance management systems
- approaches to performance management
- the pros and cons of the different sources of performance information.
Employee engagement and retention:
- examining what does the term employee engagement mean
- creating an 'engaged' workforce
- discussing what works and what this means in practice.