This free course will help you to create a more engaged workforce and develop effective performance management techniques.
Topics will include:
- the general purposes of performance management,
- the criteria for effective performance management systems,
- approaches to performance management,
- the pros and cons of the different sources of performance information,
- examining what does the term employee engagement mean,
- creating an 'engaged'' workforce,
- discussing what works and what this means in practice.
The session will include a free networking lunch as well as tea and coffee on arrival and during the mid-morning break.
This course is being delivered by tutors from the University of Plymouth, with private sector business experience, in partnership with Plymouth Women in Business. The training is fully funded through the Hidden Talent in Devon project which is part-funded by the European Social Fund and also provides an introduction to further training and higher-level skills opportunities.
Due to the nature of the funding delegates are required to bring ID as proof of age and the right to work in the UK - a passport is the most suitable proof. Please note that we cannot accept driving licenses.
Please contact email@example.com for any queries.
Parking is free on-site.