Organised by the University's Multi-faith Chaplaincy, this is a series of monthly discussions about theology and a God from a Christian perspective.
Students and staff at the University with an interest in Christian theology are invited to come along, grab a coffee and a biscuit and join in!
- 4 October: Does the Bible really contain no errors?
- 8 November: Is the Cross about the wrath of God being satisfied?
- 6 December: Is the term 'a gay Christian' an oxymoron?
- 7 February: If you are not born again, will you be condemned to eternal torture in Hell?
- 7 March: Is it true that in Church women should be seen and not heard?
- 2 May: Is verbal proclamation the only way to preach the Gospel?
Contact email@example.com for further information.