The Careers & Employability Service is pleased to invite any Plymouth University student or recent graduate to our 2016 STEM recruitment fair.
Many of the job opportunities on offer at the fair are for STEM graduates, but several of the employers attending are also recruiting from other courses including Business, Finance and Surveying. Check the fair brochure nearer the time for a full list so you know who to target on the day!
The fair is a great opportunity for you to:
- get ideas and information on what you can do with your degree
- develop networking skills, meeting employers who are recruiting for vacancies and/or training
- meet different recruiters face to face, find out information and receive advice that may not be on their websites plus get their top tips for success in their applications!
- attend workshops and employer presentations across the day
- pick up info, helpful tips and feedback from our friendly Careers & Employability team in the Hub.
Bring your student card and check in on the day to be in with a chance to win an amazing prize!
Attending the fair will contribute one hour to the Plymouth Award in the Working Life category.Drop in to the Careers & Employability Hub in the Roland Levinsky Building to chat with someone from our team for more information on what’s on and how we can help you prepare for the event.