Etch – To fix permanently on the mind
‘Etch’ is an intimate exploration of memory; the things we remember and those we choose to forget. With layers of spoken word, movement and music Exim Dance performers guide the audience on a journey of remembrance.
Throughout the creation of this work careful consideration to accessibility has been given. Exim Dance welcomes and encourages audience members with additional needs. Touch Tours and Audio Description are incorporated into the work. We encourage you to contact us to discuss any other access or communication needs.
- Devised and performed: Heather Walrond, Laura Henry, Lucy Freeman and Victoria Malin.
- Directed by: Claire Summers
- Contributing Write: Natalie McGrath
- Original Score: Magdalena Walker
- Lighting Design: Tim Hardy
- Set and Costume Design: Meier Williams
- Mentor: Sue Smith and Adam Benjamin
- BLS Consultant: Luke Mosley
- Sound Recording: Mike Osborne