Plymouth Science Week sees local organisations coming together to celebrate the amazing scientific world with members of the community.
Covering the biology of humans and animals to natural history, marine technology and microfossils, this event will showcase science's past, present and future.
This free event will explore how technology and science combine. There is lots to see, do and learn, plus a competition to win a prize. Come along and join in the fun.
Sessions for primary schools (KS2) are on Monday-Friday from 09:30-12:00 or 12:30-15:00.
There is an open session for all on Thursday from 16:00-19:00 which can be booked on via the above link.
- Discover 3D human anatomy - what makes you work?
- Find out how we use technology to see the sea!
- Enter the world of microfossils and what they can teach us
- Discover what we're still learning about Ice Age fossils
- Track how insects move using the latest technology
For more information or to book a school session, please email Meaghan Curtis on email@example.com or telephone: 07930 994889. Please note that prompt booking is advised for the school sessions due to limited places.