Guest speakers at this women's network event (organised by the University's Women Advisory Group) are Francesca Johnson and Catherine Hutchins, co-founders of Dynamic Women.
Francesca and Catherine are both integrative counsellors, life coaches and group trainers who believe that women have an untapped well of personal inner resources. They specialise in showing women how to recognise their self-limiting beliefs and challenge them in order to break through those barriers to resolutely build a life they love to live.
They do that through workshops, courses and groups, and also provide one to one therapy/counselling sessions.
Their presentation’s aim is to empower women to take a look inside, become aware of their inner strength, courage, kindness and compassion, and then how to utilise these new skills in their daily lives.
They will be:
- explaining how our tricky minds work and why they work in that way
- discussing positive and assertive, verbal and non-verbal communication
- addressing how to use compassion and kindness towards ourselves
- doing a visualisation exercise designed to experientially feel empowered in the moment
- giving a brief talk on how to fully utilise motivation
- offering a draw for a free coaching session.
This free event is for professional services staff and academics at the University.
To book a place, email: email@example.com.
While this event is intended for women, men are welcome to attend too!