During this workshop we explore a variety of subjects around setting up, constructing and teaching a Distance Learning module. This is for beginners and old hands - we can all share and learn. As before these sessions are driven by the folks who turn up, so if you wish to share or learn about Distance Learning, please come along. The session will also be streamed and recorded. Feel free to bring your lunch and a laptop.
Please contact the Digital Education team if you'd like to attend or you require more information.
Special Interest Group: Distance and Blended Learning aims:
- Share practice, experience and ideas
- Facilitate a supportive community of users and interested parties across the institution
- Discuss current issues and concerns with technology, process and practice and feedback to relevant departments where necessary
- Identify future needs, gaps in support or technology provision and highlight opportunities
- Search for good practice outside of our institution and horizon scan