Digpen is the multidisciplinary,
grassroots web conference with an inclusive, community ethos, and friendly,
welcoming vibe. It's run by and for the web community in South
Join Digpen in Plymouth for a day of talks (and bonus day of workshops) and
- how to design for the true mobile use-case
- how to keep your front-end code modular and maintainable
- why Crowdcube are rocking Laravel
- how to harness the creative process
- sales copywriting and public-speaking tips
- …and why you should never, ever code after 5.
Four optional workshops taking an in-depth look at some of the hottest topics in web design and development.
Saturday 27 September: Main conference
A full day of talks on all things web and digital with two tracks of both introductory and advanced sessions.