What are the realistic cyber security threats confronting ship operators? And what are the implications for their insurance, their insurers, and lawyers on all sides?
Join us as we team-up with experts from Baker Tilly Consulting, HFW and Astaara Company Limited to embark, online, on a Shanghai to London container ship voyage to explore the cyber security processes, threats, decisions and consequences faced by crews, HQ personnel and vessels on this 'typical' global supply chain route.
Who should attend?
Ship and port operators, specialists in maritime insurance and their underwriters, maritime cyber security, legal and risk analysts and consultants.
- Ben Hobby FCA, Dip CII, Baker Tilly
- Professor Kevin Jones, Cyber-SHIP Lab, University of Plymouth
- Dr Kimberly Tam, Cyber-SHIP Lab, University of Plymouth
- Robert Dorey, Astaara
- Adam Strong, Partner, Insurance & Reinsurance Group, HFW
- Alex Kemp, Partner, Marine Group, HFW