- Are you interested in raising finance for your business?
- Do you have an idea for a new product, service or experience that you’re looking to take to the next level?
Join the crowdfunding experts for a free session to get your idea off the ground.
Led by the University of Plymouth and part of the iMayflower movement, Crowdfunder UK are running this free two hour workshop on how to crowdfund for your idea.
The idea of raising money for a start up or new business idea can be daunting. Crowdfunding can help you secure funds while engaging with your desired audiences and testing the appetite for your idea.
Topics to be covered:
- What is crowdfunding?
- Benefits of crowdfunding
- What makes a good crowdfunding project?
- Why do people pledge?
- How to create a Crowdfunder project
- Three steps to success
- Accessing advice and support.
Places are limited and allocated on a first come first served basis so please book your spot early. Registration at the event will be available from 17:30, for a prompt 18:00 start.
This event is part of the iMayflower project and has been supported by the Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport who fund the Cultural Development Fund which is administered by Arts Council England.
This event follows the Plymouth Startup Weekend on 15-17 November where you're invited to build a startup in 54 hours!