Calling all sustainability researchers and creative organisations – do you want funding to help communicate research relating to the climate emergency?
Research may be directly related or more broadly connected to climate change, its impacts, adaptation or mitigation. Research from across all disciplines is encouraged.
The Sustainable Earth Institute (SEI) is pleased to launch its third year of the Creative Associates programme, with support from the Higher Education Innovation Fund (HEIF). The programme brings together researchers with creative industry organisations to fund novel and innovative ways of communicating research that creates impact and greater public engagement.
Creative Associates 2021 is an opportunity to promote the research that the University is carrying out to respond to the climate emergency.
- Are you a University of Plymouth researcher interested in creating impact?
- Are you interested in working with a creative partner to communicate your research?
Creative industry professionals…
- Are you interested in collaborating with the University of Plymouth to communicate research about climate emergency using your creative expertise?
We welcome all creative outputs, including (but not limited to): visual arts, illustration, design, crafts, moving image, performing arts, poetry, sound, digital visualisation, createch, architecture, literature and creative writing.
Join us for this funding call workshop
- Hear from previous winners and see their creative outputs.
- Find out about this year’s funding award process.
- Network with researchers and creative organisations interested in developing collaborations and kickstarting creative projects.
Further details will follow once you've registered your place via the above link.
The Creative Associates Funding Awards has been made possible through funding from the University of Plymouth Higher Education Innovation Fund (HEIF) allocation.