This course is for Plymouth University staff only.
Moodle has many excellent features that will help you to make student engagement and online interactions much easier for both you and your students. This course will enable you to meet the minimum module requirement of making your core recommended reading available via Talis Aspire and ensure that Copyright is adhered to.
Who should attend this course?
This course is aimed at any members of staff who are responsible for creating content for programme courses or module courses.
What you will gain
By the end of this course, you will understand how copyright impacts on the content/material on Moodle and will have resources to source appropriate material. You will be able to create and manage online reading lists and obtain digitised chapters and articles.
The course will cover:
- Staying copyright friendly on Moodle.
- Resources for copyright free or licensed materials.
- Overview of Talis Aspire Reading lists.
- Creating lists: setting up, structure and adding content.
- Getting digitised book chapters and articles.
- Linking to Moodle and management of your lists.
If you are unable to attend your
training session please cancel in advance via Employee Self
For enquiries about this event please contact email@example.com