This course is aimed at any members of Plymouth University Peninsula Schools of Medicine and Dentistry staff (within Medicine, Dental, Postgraduate, Biomedical and Healthcare Sciences) who are responsible for creating student content for teaching and learning.
Moodle has many excellent features that will help you to make student engagement and online interactions much easier for both you and your students.
What will I learn?
By the end of this course, you will be able to upload content into a Moodle course. You will be familiar with how you can use some of the basic functionality of Moodle to build a balanced course that will include resources and activities for your students.
Prior knowledge of using a PC or Mac is essential to benefit from this course.
- Accessing your Moodle courses
- Getting familiar with the Moodle screen
- Selecting a layout and setting options
- Adding files to the PSMD collection in the resource store
- Adding content using a text editor
- Using the news forum for announcements
- Adding other staff members
- Managing what is displayed to students
Book your place using this direct link via Employee Self Service
For enquiries about this course please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are unable to attend your training session, please cancel in advance via Employee Self Service or inform us via email.