This course is for University of Plymouth staff only who are required to use a Team Site.
What is a University of Plymouth site?
University of Plymouth sites are a cloud-hosted replacement to team shared drives and communities and an area to create, store and share everyday working files.
This course offers site members practical training on migrating, publishing, and updating information in their University of Plymouth site.
The main focus of this course is how to get existing documents into your site.
Who should attend this course?
Staff that have access to and need to utilise a University of Plymouth site to manage and collaborate with other team members.
Access to a University of Plymouth site.
What will I learn?
By the end of the session you will have a good working knowledge on how to access and get the most from your team's University of Plymouth site.
The course will cover:
- Overview of University of Plymouth sites
- How to access your site
- Migrating files to a document library
- Updating metadata in a document library
- Creating, editing and deleting documents in a library
- Sorting, filtering and using views in a library
- Keeping up to date with changes in a site
- Updating the members page
- Using other tools in a site e.g. calendar, task list etc.
For further information and online help see the University of Plymouth sites online help.