This course is for University staff members only that have a Plymouth University site
What is a Plymouth University site?
Plymouth University sites are a cloud-hosted replacement to team shared drives and communities and are an area to create, store and share everyday working files.
This course offers site members practical training on migrating, publishing, and updating information in their Plymouth University site.
The main focus of this course is how to get existing documents into your site.
Who should attend this course?
Staff that have access to and need to utilise a Plymouth University site to manage and collaborate with other team members.
Access to a Plymouth University site
What will I learn?
By the end of the session you will have a good working knowledge on how to access and get the most from your team's Plymouth University site.
The course will cover:
- Overview of Plymouth University sites
- How to access your site
- Migrating files to a document library
- Updating metadata in a document library
- Creating, editing and deleting documents in a library
- Sorting, filtering and using views in a library
- Keeping up to date with changes in a site
- Updating the Members page
- Using Announcements
- Creating a web page and adding content
- Using other tools in a site e.g. calendar, task list etc.
For further information and online help see the Plymouth University sites online help