What you will gain
By the end of this course, you will be able to demonstrate an understanding of the Agile way of working and know where to find further information. You will also have a good level of understanding about the four main ceremonies involved in Scrum and some planning and reporting techniques. You will feel confident to explain basic techniques to others.
This course would be ideal for those working on an Agile project or just interested in learning how TIS deliver IT projects to the University.
The course will cover:
- a brief comparison with other delivery methods
- why Agile suits us at Plymouth
- an introduction to the Agile Manifesto
- stages of a scrum project
- practical walk through of scrum including: planning, stand ups, show and tells and retrospectives
- Agile reporting
- an overview of tools to help (time allowing)
- basic Lego skills.
How do I book?
Register your interest using this direct link via Employee Self Service. Once enough people have been waitlisted, a session date will be booked.If you are unable to attend your training session, please cancel in advance via Employee Self Service.
For enquiries about this course
please contact us at email@example.com.