Please note: This event is for University of Plymouth staff only.
Facilitated by Professor Richard Thompson from the Marine Institute and Tom Edie from The Bridge, with Plymouth Business School and the Sustainable Earth Institute, this event seeks to understand our University wide activities and interest in the Circular Economy and Circular Thinking.
Along with colleagues from across the University this event will seek to understand:
- Exactly what is the University’s “flavour” (strengths in this field)?
- Where do our interests sit (Circular Economy, Circular Thinking, Doughnut Economics….)?
- Who is interested in collaborating on the CE theme internally and joining a steering group?
- Where do we want to take it (strategically)?
- How to move the agenda on with resources available?
- What next?
The event starts at 11am and will be delivered via Zoom - email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.