Join us to discover how to start your own business or want advice on how develop your new business as part of Global Entrepreneurship Week (GEW16) in Plymouth!
Business experts will be in the Careers & Employability Hub at Plymouth University so if you have ever fancied starting your own business or want to talk about your current one, pop in to find out more!
This city-wide event is a fantastic opportunity for any business start-up looking to find out more on areas of strategy, marketing, coaching, branding, intellectual property, HR and employment law, finance plus much more!
No appointment is necessary, just pop in to this informal event. We look forward to seeing you.
Business experts include:
- Peter Lovett (3D Business Pro)
- Bernard Curren (Cornwall Innovation and Formation Zone)
- Mel Rawles (Plymouth City Council Library Services)
- Tom Phipps and Dominic Ring (Ashford Solicitors)
- John Petrie (Formation Zone)
- Andrew McLean (Sampson Hall)
- Jonathan Keable (Business Success SW Ltd / Action Coach)
- Raphael Dennett (Futures Entrepreneurship Centre)
- Kate Bussell (Nash & Co Solicitors LLP)
- Catherine Parnall (Enterprise Solutions, Plymouth University)
- Dan Underwood (ArtOf)
- Paul Carnell (Thompson Jenner LLP).
Visit the link above for further details and/or to register for this free event.
Many thanks to Santander bank for supporting this event.