Come along for free, to this year's British Science Week Children's Lecture.
For 7 years old and up, we have talks from the depths of the ocean to the distant past, and the amazing Antarctic to enormous volcanoes. Explore the natural world with us.
- 17:30 - Arrive and get hands on with some of our exhibits
- 18:00 - Diving deeper: how we explore the depths of the ocean (Andy Robinson, STEM Hub, City College Plymouth)
- 18:20 - Exploring volcanoes: from myths to massive eruptions (Dr Jodie Fisher, University of Plymouth)
- 18:40 - Break
- 18:50 - Explore deep time! (Jan Freedman, Plymouth Museums Galleries Archives)
- 19:10 - How can seals and submarines help us explore the Antarctic ocean in winter? (Dr Tom Bell, Plymouth Marine Laboratory)
Please note that tickets are now sold out and a waiting list is in operation (page updated 15 February).
Contact email@example.com for more information.
This event is held in partnership with the Children's University.
Follow Plymouth Science Week activities on Twitter @PlymSciWeek