Come along for free, to this year's British Science Week Children's Lecture.
For 7 years old and up, we will be showcasing the study of science, past, present and future, and looking at how technology has shaped our understanding of the natural world.
- 17:30 - Arrive and get hands on with some of our exhibits
- 18:00 - The evolution of taxonomy: from drawings to DNA (Niall Dunne, Plymouth University)
- 18:20 - The secret life of microfossils (Dr Jodie Fisher, Plymouth University)
- 18:40 - Break
- 18:50 - Ice Age alive! Recreating Ice Age beasts (Jan Freedman, Plymouth City Museum and Art Gallery)
- 19:10 - Title tbc (Plymouth Marine Laboratory)
Please note that this event is now fully booked (page updated: 3 March 2017).
Contact email@example.com for more information.
This event is sponsored by the Children's University.
Follow Plymouth Science Week activities on Twitter @PlymSciWeek