The University will be conducting a series of campus activities for local school students as part of British Science Week.
Each day school students from Devon, Cornwall and Somerset will attend a talk led by experts across the University as well as join in with interactive workshop sessions that will focus around STEM subjects.
Our aim is to make science interesting and accessible to all students while complementing the national curriculum.
All our activities for secondary school and sixth form students are now fully booked, with talks to suit a variety of age ranges with each day assigned to specific age groups:
- Monday 14 and Tuesday 15 March: Years 7-8
- Wednesday 16 – Friday 18 March: Years 9-13.
- Monday: Human Exploration, talk and workshops
- Tuesday: Science - the idea of it, and workshops
- Wednesday: Weird Marine Life, and workshops
- Thursday: Psychology, and workshops
- Friday: Maths and You, and workshops