Brain Tumour Research is an official charity partner of Plymouth University. We're one of four universities in the UK working with the charity to improve the treatment and outcomes of brain tumours.Support Brain Tumour Research during Brain Tumour Awareness Month by participating in the following events.
Wear A Hat Day Challenge – throughout March
- A friendly competition between participants to raise as much money as possible for BTR throughout March. Everyone is welcome to get involved.
Sign up now by emailing email@example.com and we will send you a free fundraising kit, bursting with ideas, tips and tools
- Collection buckets plus BTR quiz in VIP lounge
- Text-to-give BTR competition to win a season ticket and signed shirts
- Student fundraising event. RAG is taking over campus to put on the brightest race you'll ever take part in. Don your brightest white gym kit and navigate our obstacle filled course as you are covered in powder paints and an explosion of colour. All proceeds go to BTR.
- New custom-made money boxes designed by our BA (Hons) 3D Design students will be in our
(Roland Levinsky Building, Drake’s Kitchen and John Bull Building).
- Café staff will be donning their best hats and donating profits from hat themed bakes to BTR.
Plymouth University Raiders v Cheshire Phoenix - 27 March
- Volunteers present with BTR collection buckets
In addition, a Plymouth University team will be running for BTR during the Plymouth Half Marathon on 17 April.