This FREE Innovative Skills course is available to eligible SMEs in Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly through completion of registration.
With the impact of recent events, teams are migrating to remote working in order to continue their roles. Working remotely, and from home is becoming at least in part, the new norm.To adapt to this new way of working and perform their best, teams need to embed new approaches into the way they work.
Agile is a popular team-based approach to managing change and uncertainty that originated in the tech community. Agile is becoming more widely used across business sectors and disciplines for helping teams to enhance their well-being, performance and growth.
Agile methods enable remote teams to:
- communicate, plan and collaborate remotely
- identify opportunities and uncover challenges
- adapt to change and manage uncertainty
- reflect, learn and improve ways of working
- maintain a healthy work/life balance
- take advantage of the flexibility of remote working
- strengthen their performance and wellbeing.
Delivered by the ESF Innovation in Higher Level Skills Project by Jo Byrne with our facilitator Belinda Waldock of Being Agile. Belinda is a professionally qualified Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) coach and mentor in business management and Agile Innovation with a degree in Computer Science.
Visit the Eventbrite webpage* for full details and to register your FREE place.