From curriculum innovation to internationalisation, this conference aims to disseminate best practice and allow for knowledge exchange on important key themes, relevant to teaching and learning provision within the university sector.
Aimed at bringing together leading academics from across the UK and beyond, the conference will present high quality papers, workshops and posters, and will be themed around the following areas:
- enhancing the student experience
- public engagement and pedagogic research,
- students as core: compassion, politics and support in the academy
- gaming and simulation
- the sustainable student
- interdisciplinary learning.
We’re gonna need a bigger boat: achieving widespread educational change
- Speaker: Jane McNeil is the Director of Academic Development at Nottingham Trent University.
Public engagement, pedagogy and impact: joining the dots and realising common purpose
- Speaker: Paul Manners is Associate Professor in Public Engagement at UWE and founding director of the UK’s National Coordinating Centre for Public Engagement (NCCPE).
The call for papers is now open - please submit an abstract via the above link. The deadline for submissions is Friday 16 February 2018.