GREAT Scholarships 2022
Are you considering a postgraduate degree in the UK? A GREAT scholarship could be for you. GREAT Scholarships are jointly funded by the University of Plymouth with the UK government’s GREAT Britain campaign and the British Council.
We are offering £10,000 towards tuition fees for one-year master’s programmes to students from India and Singapore, who will enrol into UK higher education institutions in the 2022–23 academic year. One scholarship per country is available, with eligible subjects being:
MSc Applied Marine Science; MRes Marine Biology; MSc Marine Conservation; MSc Sustainable Environmental Management; MSc Environmental Consultancy; MSc Coastal Engineering; MSc Offshore Renewable Energy; MSc Offshore Renewable Energy Engineering; MSc Sustainable Aquaculture
Applications open on 25 October 2021 and close on 31 May 2022.
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must:
- be of nationality of, or domiciled in, one of the eligible countries listed above;
- have an outstanding academic record – this is determined by reviewing your transcripts and applying a grade comparison tool from Ecctis;
- meet our standard English Language requirements;
- have an unconditional/conditional offer letter from the University of Plymouth for one of the programmes listed above;
- complete a GREAT Scholarship application form.