Funding for part-time study

If you're a new student, or a continuing student who started your course on or after 1 September 2012, you can apply for a government loan to cover your part-time tuition fees. Repayments start from April 2016 if you’re earning over £21,000 per year. 

If you're a new part-time student, you won't be able to get a grant for your living costs.

If you're a part-time student who started your course before 1 September 2012 and have a household income of less than £28,066 you will continue to be eligible for a fee and course grant, instead of a tuition fee loan.

For more information on funding part-time study visit: