If you're worried that you don't meet the entry requirements for your chosen course, or you want to check course availability, contact our Clearing hotline today:
Social work Clearing places 2018
Find social work courses available through Clearing for September at the University of Plymouth for 2018 entry
Social work at Plymouth
Want to make a rewarding and positive contribution to society? Social workers support children and families through child protection procedures, fostering and adoption and youth justice to name but a few.
They also support adults with issues including disability, drug and alcohol dependency, mental health, homelessness and safeguarding. You'll spend over 170 days on real-life placements with adults and children, so you’ll graduate ready to start your professional career.
- Registration with the Health and Care Professions Council upon graduation.
- Integrated learning approach involving service users and carers at every stage of the programme.
- Placements are assessed by qualified social workers across a range of adult and childcare settings.
- Graduates are widely employed throughout the south west and beyond in a range of settings.
- We’re very proud of our National Student Survey (NSS) 2017 return showing 91% of students found our staff are good at explaining things. 93% found the course intellectually stimulating, and more than 90% expressed overall satisfaction with the course.
Clearing is the last chance to apply for a course for September 2018 entry.