If you're worried that you don't meet the entry requirements for your chosen course, or you want to check course availability, contact our Clearing hotline today:
Podiatry Clearing places 2018
Find podiatry courses available through Clearing at the University of Plymouth for September 2018 entry
Podiatry at Plymouth
Podiatry is a rewarding healthcare profession involving the understanding of musculoskeletal function and the diagnosis and treatment of patients with lower limb issues.
Learn key concepts and theories of podiatric practice including anatomy, biomechanics, physiology and podiatric medicine and minor surgery with work-based learning and practical teaching.
As a podiatry graduate, you will be a highly skilled health professional who can work confidently with a variety of different patients in a range of settings.
- Scholarships available – two awards of £2,500 for third-year students, courtesy of Firefly Orthoses.
- Spend 1,000 hours in work-based learning over the three year – placements in clinical practice are an integral part of your podiatry training.
- Learn key concepts and theories at four locations, including our NHS Training Clinic, ensuring exposure to a variety of specialisms.
- The course has been designed and continues to be developed by expert educationalists, service users and carers.
- The course strongly benefits from having the views of our service users in the development of new strategies and module design.
Clearing is the last chance to apply for a course for September 2018 entry.