If you're worried that you don't meet the entry requirements for your chosen course, or you want to check course availability, contact our Clearing hotline today:
Occupational therapy Clearing places 2018
Find occupational therapy courses available through Clearing at the University of Plymouth for September 2018 entry
Occupational therapy at Plymouth
Do you want to help people to live the lives they want? This course will prepare you to help people deal with life challenges including ill-health, disability, and social problems.
You’ll learn how everyday activities can be used and adapted creatively to promote health, wellbeing and a satisfying lifestyle, so that you graduate with the skills and knowledge needed to be an effective occupational therapist.
- Accredited by the College of Occupational Therapists and the Health and Care Professions Council.
- Over 1,000 hours of practical placements working in hospitals and the community.
- Well-equipped facilities at the Peninsula Allied Health Centre with free buses from the main campus.
- Good graduate employment opportunities in both the health sector and industry.
- We’re very proud of our National Student Survey (NSS) 2017 return showing 93% of students found our staff are good at explaining things, and 90% felt staff made the subject interesting, that the course of intellectually stimulating and challenged them to achieve their best work.
Clearing is the last chance to apply for a course for September 2018 entry.