Occupational therapy Clearing places 2017
Find occupational therapy courses available through Clearing at Plymouth University for September 2017 entry
Occupational therapy at Plymouth
Do you want to help people to live the lives they want? This course will prepare you to help people deal with life challenges including ill-health, disability, and social problems. You’ll learn how everyday activities can be used and adapted creatively to promote health, wellbeing and a satisfying lifestyle, so that you graduate with the skills and knowledge needed to be an effective occupational therapist.
- Accredited by the College of Occupational Therapists and the Health and Care Professions Council.
- Over 1,000 hours of practical placements working in hospitals and the community.
- Well equipped facilities at the Peninsula Allied Health Centre with free buses from main campus.
- Good graduate employment opportunities in both the health sector and industry.
- We’re very proud of our National Student Survey (NSS) 2017 return showing 93% of students found our staff are good at explaining things, and 90% felt staff made the subject interesting, that the course of intellectually stimulating and challenged them to achieve their best work.
- We’re ranked as a top 3 modern university in the UK by The Times Higher Education, Young University Rankings 2017.
- Plymouth was named the second safest place to live in Britain in Provident’s Unbroken Britain Survey 2017.
- Named one of the top 20 coolest places to live in Britain by The Times, and described as ‘the coolest little city by the sea’ by GQ magazine.
- We're one of the largest universities in the country with a vibrant Students’ Union offering over 60 sports clubs and 121 societies.
- Our campus is at the centre of a thriving, oceanfront city in one of the UK’s most beautiful regions. Enjoy easy access to the fine beaches and beautiful countryside of the South West.
- University guaranteed accommodation within easy walking distance of campus for those going through Clearing.