Illustration Clearing places 2017
Find illustration courses available through Clearing at Plymouth University for September 2017 entry
Illustration at Plymouth
We give our students the skills to fully forge their futures in today’s fast evolving art and design industries of communication, entertainment, fashion, manufacturing and information.
With excellent staff contact and access to workshop and digital facilities, we provide an atmosphere of adventure and enquiry within a traditional studio context. Small and intimate in numbers; yet broad and outward looking in attitude.
- Award winning tutors including
awards such as BAFTA, Emmy and Academy Awards.
- We don’t have a ‘house-style’
we work with students to develop their own individual creative voice.
- Dedicated studio spaces open
from 07.00 until 00.00, 7 days a week.
- Fantastic open access printmaking studios and a rare large traditional letterpress studio.
- We’re very proud of our National Student Survey (NSS) 2017 return showing 94% of students found our staff are good at explaining things, and that more than 91% expressed overall satisfaction with the course.
- We’re ranked as a top 3 modern university in the UK by The Times Higher Education, Young University Rankings 2017.
- Plymouth was named the second safest place to live in Britain in Provident’s Unbroken Britain Survey 2017.
- Named one of the top 20 coolest places to live in Britain by The Times, and described as ‘the coolest little city by the sea’ by GQ magazine.
- We're one of the largest universities in the country with a vibrant Students’ Union offering over 60 sports clubs and 121 societies.
- Our campus is at the centre of a thriving, oceanfront city in one of the UK’s most beautiful regions. Enjoy easy access to the fine beaches and beautiful countryside of the South West.
- University guaranteed accommodation within easy walking distance of campus for those going through Clearing.