If you're worried that you don't meet the entry requirements for your chosen course, or you want to check course availability, contact our Clearing hotline today:
Geography Clearing places 2018
Find geography courses available through Clearing at the University of Plymouth for September 2018 entry
Geography at Plymouth
The School of Geography, Earth and Environmental Sciences at Plymouth University offers some of the biggest and best geography courses in the UK.
We have an excellent reputation for the quality of our teaching and an internationally recognised research centre, the Centre for Research in Environment and Society (CeRES).
Our staff are enthusiastic, approachable experts in their fields who have a passion for teaching geography. Geography courses at Plymouth have been accredited by the Royal Geographical Society (with IBG) and emphasise practical and applied aspects of geography, that are intellectually challenging and will enhance employability.
- Our students enjoy living and studying in beautiful South West England, and go on to pursue a wide range of careers.
- The School of Geography, Earth and Environmental Sciences offer scholarships for outstanding achievement as part of our Potential High Achievers Scheme.
- In addition to local field visits associated with specialist modules, residential fieldwork is built into each of the three years of our degrees – with a number of international options available.
- Experience a valuable work placement programme, opening up a range of career opportunities such as consultancy, policy development and management, teaching, planning and conservation.
You may also be interested in...
- BSc (Hons) Applied Geology
- BSc (Hons) Earth Sciences with Foundation Year
- BSc (Hons) Geology
- MGeol (Hons) Geology
- BSc (Hons) Geology with Ocean Science
- BSc (Hons) Physical Geography and Geology
- BSc (Hons) Environmental Management and Sustainability
- BSc (Hons) Environmental Science
- BSc (Hons) Environmental Science with Foundation Year
Clearing is the last chance to apply for a course for September 2018 entry.