Civil engineering Clearing places 2017
Find civil engineering courses available through Clearing at Plymouth University for September 2017 entry
Civil engineering at Plymouth
Do you want to tackle global problems like water or energy supply security and defence against flooding in a changing, highly populated world? You will understand how to apply core engineering principles to real world problems using simulations, models or experiments.
- Professionally accredited degrees.
- Option to take the HSE SCUBA PRO qualification.
- Access our COAST laboratory in the new £19 million Marine Building.
- Producing civil engineers with good employment rates for over 40 years.
- We’re very proud of our National Student Survey (NSS) 2017 return showing 94% of BEng (Hons) Civil Engineering students found our the course intellectually stimulating, and more than 92% felt that the MEng (Hons) Civil and Coastal Engineering course challenged them to achieve their best work.
- We’re ranked as a top 3 modern university in the UK by The Times Higher Education, Young University Rankings 2017.
- Plymouth was named the second safest place to live in Britain in Provident’s Unbroken Britain Survey 2017.
- Named one of the top 20 coolest places to live in Britain by The Times, and described as ‘the coolest little city by the sea’ by GQ magazine.
- We're one of the largest universities in the country with a vibrant Students’ Union offering over 60 sports clubs and 121 societies.
- Our campus is at the centre of a thriving, oceanfront city in one of the UK’s most beautiful regions. Enjoy easy access to the fine beaches and beautiful countryside of the South West.
- University guaranteed accommodation within easy walking distance of campus for those going through Clearing.