Biomedical science Clearing places 2017
Find biomedical science courses available through Clearing at Plymouth University for September 2017 entry
Biomedical science at Plymouth
Experience research-informed education by exploring the scientific basis of human health, disease and therapeutics. You'll benefit from a rich and varied learning environment that highlights recent developments and examines how these inform clinical and diagnostic practice. Receive the input of internationally-recognised researchers and NHS staff and open up a range of employment opportunities in both industrial and public research laboratories.
- Accredited by the Institute for
Biomedical Science (IBMS).
- Receive open access to our
fully equipped laboratories and resource centre designed for our science
- Undertake an optional placement
year and further increase your employment opportunities.
- We’re ranked as a top 3 modern university in the UK by The Times Higher Education, Young University Rankings 2017.
- Plymouth was named the second safest place to live in Britain in Provident’s Unbroken Britain Survey 2017.
- Named one of the top 20 coolest places to live in Britain by The Times, and described as ‘the coolest little city by the sea’ by GQ magazine.
- We're one of the largest universities in the country with a vibrant Students’ Union offering over 60 sports clubs and 121 societies.
- Our campus is at the centre of a thriving, oceanfront city in one of the UK’s most beautiful regions. Enjoy easy access to the fine beaches and beautiful countryside of the South West.
- University guaranteed accommodation within easy walking distance of campus for those going through Clearing.