Arts courses in Clearing
- BA (Hons) 3D Design
- BSc (Hons) Architectural Engineering
- BA (Hons) Architectural Technology and the Environment
- BA (Hons) Architecture
- MArch Architecture
- BSc (Hons) Building Surveying and the Environment
- BSc (Hons) Construction Management and the Environment
- BA (Hons) Digital Media Design
- BSc (Hons) Digital Media Design
- BA (Hons) Documentary Photography
- We’re ranked as one of the UK’s top 3 modern universities by the Times Higher Education, ‘Young University’ 2017 league table.
- Plymouth was named the second safest place to live in Britain in Provident’s Unbroken Britain Survey 2017.
- Named one of the top 20 coolest places to live in Britain by The Times, and described as ‘the coolest little city by the sea’ by GQ magazine.
- We're one of the largest universities in the country with a vibrant Students’ Union offering over 60 sports clubs and 121 societies.
- Our campus is at the centre of a thriving, oceanfront city in one of the UK’s most beautiful regions. Enjoy easy access to the fine beaches and beautiful countryside of the South West.
- University guaranteed accommodation within easy walking distance of campus for those going through Clearing.
Arts at Plymouth
This newly formed school offers you an exciting opportunity to be part of a vibrant community of creative learners, practitioners and researchers. Every year our courses produce some of the very best creative graduates in the UK with students regularly being shortlisted for and winning prestigious national awards such as the Royal Television Society’s Student Television Awards, the Royal Society of the Arts Student Design Awards, the World Illustration Awards and Magnum Photography’s Graduate Photographers Award, to name but a few.