Things to help you make your decision
Thinking of applying with Plymouth University? Whether you are coming straight from school or college, returning to education, choosing which course and where to study can be a life-changing decision that can lead to one of the best experiences of your life.
- Browse the courses that we offer and discover the right course for you.
- Get to know us at open day events throughout the year, where you can find out more about the university, our campus, people and study opportunities.
- We'll send you a prospectus based on your intended level of study and year of entry.
- The application process is different for international students - here is our dedicated international guide to the admissions process.
- For postgraduate taught programmes or research, you can find all you need to know in our postgraduate section.
Apply through UCAS
If you are looking to study a full-time undergraduate course, you must apply through UCAS.
Deadlines for September 2018 entry for UK/EU students
- The normal closing date for UCAS to receive applications is 15 January 2018. UCAS will, however, continue to accept late applications (until 30 June 2018) and forward them to universities.
- Usually 15 October for all Plymouth University Peninsula Schools of Medicine and Dentistry programmes.
- The last date to apply through UCAS Extra is 4 July 2018.
- At Plymouth University we consider all late applicants, but there is a risk that some degree programmes may already be fully subscribed.
For a list of key dates for the UCAS application process please visit the UCAS website.Download our Student Admissions Policy
After you apply
Great news that you've decided to apply - here's what happens next on your applicant journey.Your next steps after you apply