We want to make it as easy as possible for current and prospective students and the general public to access information about our University. The Higher Education Funding Council for England (HEFCE) has specified the wider information they expect higher education providers to make available online or by request.
What is the purpose of this wider information?
- To inform the public about the quality of higher education.
- To help provide potential students with information that will help them make a choice about what and where to study.
- To help keep current students informed and engaged.
- To help provide evidence to contribute to quality assurance processes in institutions.
- To help provide information that institutions can use to enhance the quality of their higher education provision.
Information about our University
Information about our courses and awards
Links with partners (Collaborative Provision Register (CPR))
Information on the quality and standards of programmes