Please submit your completed annual report form to your faculty by 31 July – or within six weeks of the meeting of the Subject Assessment Panel or Award Assessment Board if the panel/board meeting is held after that date.
Please download the relevant report form(s) from the options below. These forms are updated each year, so please ensure that you download the most up-to-date versions from this site.
Additional reporting requirements
Award External Examiner
If you hold an Award External Examiner appointment, you are required to complete an additional Award External Examiner’s report.
If more than one panel/board is held in a year (for example, for postgraduate programmes or Continuing Professional Development programmes), you are required to complete an interim subject/award report and/or postgraduate dissertation report, in addition to the annual report. Please use the ‘interim’ version of the subject, award or postgraduate dissertation report template below.
Faculty Quality Administrators will provide additional guidance on reporting requirements and deadlines where this additional requirement applies.
Responding to External Examiners’ reports
You can expect to receive a formal response to your report by the relevant deadline below:
- Undergraduate courses – 28 September or within four weeks of receipt of the report, if received after this date.
- Postgraduate programmes – within four weeks of the receipt of the report
Please select the relevant report form(s) from the options below.
Not sure which form to complete? Contact email@example.com or the relevant faculty from the list below for further guidance:
- Academic Partnerships (Partner Colleges): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Business: extex-FoAHB@plymouth.ac.uk
- Faculty of Health: email@example.com
- Faculty of Science and Engineering: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send your completed report(s) to the relevant faculty from the list above.