External Examiners' honorarium and expenses claim forms (taught programmes)

Honorarium and expenses claim forms

Please download the relevant claim forms from the options below and return them to the email address listed on the front page of the form. If you are unsure which is the correct faculty please contact externalexaminers@plymouth.ac.uk.
The claim forms are updated each year so please ensure that you download the most up to date version/s from this site.

How much can I claim?

The honorarium you'll be paid is set out in your contract. It is calculated based on the number of modules to be covered and the credit rating of these modules.
If you have any queries about your honorarium please contact the relevant Faculty Quality Administrator (contact details below).
You'll be paid once we've completed a visual check of your originalpassport or documentation on your first visit, have received your required report/s and your signed honorarium claim form.

Travelling to Plymouth
The University is a few minutes’ walk from Plymouth Railway Station.

Expenses and honorarium forms

Please return all claims to the email address listed on the honorarium form and the expenses guidance.