By working in partnership, Finance will help to deliver financial sustainability for the University by focusing our activities to three key themes:
Insight – adding value to the University and supporting and influencing strategic and operation decision making through analysis and interpretation of financial and non-financial data;
Efficiency – creating simplified and standardised processes that make use of technology to deliver improvements in Finance related processes and activities across the University;
Compliance and control – continue to develop a sustainable, flexible and cost effective control environment which helps the University meet its regulatory and legislative requirements.
Business Support (Inc Research Support (post-award)) - email@example.com
- Consultancy - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Credit Control - email@example.com
- Finance Systems - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Finance Systems - email@example.com
- Financial Accounts - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Government Procurement Card (GPC) - email@example.com
- Income Office - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payments - email@example.com
- Procurement - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Purchase - email@example.com
- Tax and VAT - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tuition Fees - email@example.com
Telephone number: 01752 588100.
University of Plymouth, Finance Department, New Cooperage Building, Drake Circus, Plymouth, Devon, PL4 8AA.
Visit us at the Royal William Yard: Sat Nav PL1 3RP.