To apply for a PhD at the University of Plymouth please use the online application form. Simply search for PhD Human Geography, then clearly state that you are applying for a SWDTP studentship and name the project at the top of your personal statement.
Take a look at the Doctoral College information on applying for a research degree.
How to apply
- completed University of Plymouth online application form
- completed SWDTP Studentship Application form
- completed SWDTP Equal Opportunities form
- completed SWDTP Supervisor Statement
- copies of your academic qualifications (both certificates and transcripts of module/course marks)
- two references (at least one should be an academic reference from the institution where you gained your highest degree)
- please include a CV with your application
- if applicable, appropriate proof of English proficiency
- documents not included in the online application form can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by the application deadline.
9:00–16:30 Monday to Thursday, and 9:00–16:00 on Fridays. Closed on bank holidays.