Whether you have just started at the University of Plymouth, are just about to sit your finals, are a postgraduate student doing a literature review, or a member of staff, we can help. If it's your first time using the library or you have visited many times but are still anxious about coming in, don't worry.
We can help with:
- physical access
- finding resources on Primo
- finding books on the shelves (How do the numbers on the book spines work?)
- finding your way around the building
- finding out where to go to for help
- putting you in touch with other support facilities.