Think you might need additional support?
There are additional library services for:
- part-time students
- students away from the University on placement
- students living more than 25 miles from the campus
- students with disabilities.
- postal loan of books
- help with reservations and renewals
- collection of material by proxy
- scanning and emailing journal articles and book chapters from items in stock to you, free of charge.
If you are referred by Disability Services, you will also be able to access additional support as appropriate, including the loan of specialist equipment, and the provision of core text books in screen readable e-files from the publisher if available.
For more information:
phone: +44 (0)1752 588588