- Graduating student – free of charge
- 0-6 years old – free of charge
- 7-12 years old – £15.00 each
- 13 years old and over – £30.00 each
Please note that these prices relate to the September Plymouth Hoe ceremonies.If you are trying to book for the postgraduate ceremonies at Plymouth Guildhall in December then please wait until early October when you will receive an email with further information.
How to purchase
Please see below for the exact date that you will be able to register your attendance and purchase your guest tickets:
- Booking will open on Tuesday 1 August for ceremonies taking place on 18 and 19 September 2017
- Booking will open on Wednesday 2 August for ceremonies taking place on 20 and 21 September 2017
- Booking will open on Thursday 3 August for ceremonies taking place on 22 and 23 September 2017
Online registration and tickets
We aim to ensure that all students who book within the booking period can purchase a minimum of two guest tickets.
The maximum number of guest tickets available is dependent on the number of eligible students and varies on a ceremony by ceremony basis. Please visit your ceremony page for more information.
Ticket limits are based on estimated graduate numbers. Exact numbers will not be available until late July. As a result the ticket limit may be amended prior to booking opening to reflect this.
If you wish to purchase tickets in excess of the limit for your ceremony please ensure that you add yourself to the waiting list, and state the number of additional tickets that you would like, during the booking process. We will contact you after booking has closed if any unsold tickets are available.
Please note: If demand is higher than expected, the maximum number of tickets available to new enquirers may be reduced to ensure that those yet to book can purchase a minimum of two guest tickets. Once you have completed the booking process, all of the tickets purchased, and detailed in your confirmation email, are guaranteed.
Useful ticket information
- Graduands are required to sit in their allocated seat.
- Guest seating is not reserved.
- Students and their guests must be seated 15 minutes before the start of the ceremony.
- Tickets will not be posted and must be collected from the ticket table in the graduation lounge no later than 30 minutes before the start of the ceremony.
- If you, or any of your guests require special arrangements please indicate this when booking your tickets online.
Refund of graduation tickets
- your name
- your registration number
- your telephone number
- your booking reference
- the date and time of your ceremony
- how many tickets you would like refunded