Please book in anticipation of successful completion if you have referred coursework or exams but are due to complete your studies by 29 November 2021.
If you do not successfully complete in time for your ceremony you will be given a full refund on all tickets purchased.
Online registration and tickets
(December 2021 ceremony)
Graduating student: free of charge
0-6 years old: free of charge
7-12 years old: £7.50 each
13 years old and over: £15.00 each
How to purchase
Booking instructions will be emailed to eligible students prior to booking opening.
Booking opens on Thursday 28 October and will close on Thursday 11 November.
Please ensure you register your and your guest(s) attendance before the closing date of Thursday 11 November. Failure to do so may result in not being able to attend.
Students can purchase a maximum of two guest tickets in addition to their own.
Please ensure that you registered your and your guest’s attendance before the closing date of Thursday 11 November.
Useful ticket information
- Graduands are required to sit in their allocated seat.
- Guest seating is not reserved.
- Students and their guests must be seated 15 minutes before the start of the ceremony.
- Tickets will not be posted and must be collected from the ticket table in the graduation lounge no later than 30 minutes before the start of the ceremony.
- If you, or any of your guests require special arrangements please indicate this when booking your tickets online.
Refund of graduation tickets
Please submit your request by email to email@example.com and include the following information:
- your name
- your registration number
- your telephone number
- your booking reference
- the date and time of your ceremony
- how many tickets you would like refunded