When is my ceremony?
Graduation in 2019 runs from Monday 16 to Saturday 21 September.
Monday 16 September
- 10am: School of Biological and Marine Sciences
- 1pm: School of Engineering, Computing and Mathematics
- 4pm: School of Law, Criminology and Government
Thursday 19 September
- 10am: School of Psychology
- 1pm: Plymouth
Institute of Education 1
- 4pm: Plymouth Institute of Education 2 + Academic Partnerships
Friday 20 September
- 10am: School of Art, Design and Architecture 1
- 1pm: School of Art, Design and Architecture 2
- 4pm: School of Humanities and Performing Arts
- 10am: School of Nursing and Midwifery 1 + Faculty of Health and Human Sciences: Professional Development
- 1pm: School of Nursing and Midwifery 2
- 4pm: School of Health Professions
What do I need to know about attending my ceremony?
- If you successfully complete your studies before the start of graduation week 2019 you will be eligible to attend the ceremonies.
- If you successfully complete resit examinations in September 2019 you will also be able to attend these ceremonies.
When will I be able to book my tickets?
- Booking will open on Thursday 1 August for ceremonies taking place on 16, 17 and 18 September 2019.
- Booking will open on Friday 2 August for ceremonies taking place on 19, 20, and 21 September 2019.
Successfully completing your studies means that you have submitted all required assessments, these have been considered and confirmed by the Award Assessment Board, and you have been informed by your Faculty that you have passed your course. Please visit the results guidance page for more information
If you are unsure when your faculty award boards meet and do not know whether you will be eligible to attend the September 2019 ceremonies, please contact your Faculty Office for advice.