You will note from your Transcript of Results that you have been referred in the Honours Project/Dissertation module.
Please see Results guidance: B1 for information about the referral deadline.
You are advised that as additional support for your project cannot be guaranteed over the summer, you have the option to repeat this module during the next academic year with the appropriate levels of support.
Should you wish to repeat the module over the next academic year, you should be aware that under these circumstances:
- In normal circumstances you will be expected to start a new topic for your project
- You may be allocated a new project supervisor
- If the repeat is as a second attempt, the mark will be capped at 40%
- You will register as a part-time student
- The appropriate module fee will be payable (note: no fee is payable if you are repeating a first attempt)
Please use the below form to indicate which option you wish to take and email it to your faculty by no later than Wednesday 04 August 2021.