You will note from your Transcript of Results that you have been referred in the Honours Project/Dissertation module.
Should you wish to repeat the module over the next academic year, you should be aware that under these circumstances:
- In normal circumstances you will be expected to start a new topic for your project
- You may be allocated a new project supervisor
- If the repeat is as a second attempt, the mark will be capped at the pass mark
- You will register as a part-time student
- The appropriate module fee will be payable (note: no fee is payable if you are repeating a first attempt)
If you wish to take this option you must complete this form and email it to your Faculty Office by the appeals deadline. The email must come from your student account.