Changing your course

What should I do if I want to change my course? 

You'll need to get advice from your Programme Leader, Personal Tutor or Year Co-ordinator if you wish to change course.  They will then complete the relevant paperwork on your behalf. 

It is important that you follow University procedures as you may find that your student loan is at risk if you do not. You will also be required to inform Student Finance England/Student Finance Wales/Student Finance Northern Ireland/Your Funding Body to a change in your circumstances.