Our employer networking evenings provide students with the opportunity to develop and enhance their networking skills, a vital skill they will need for employment and business, with industry professionals. The evening opens with a motivational speaker, followed by small group networking sessions giving you the opportunity to: meet lots of professionals, gain an insight into their roles, companies and learn from their experience, and closes with an informal networking dinner. Our Careers & Employability staff will be on hand to facilitate and encourage networking.
How will this event help you?
- Develop your skills, practice your networking technique with professionals, asking smart questions and selling yourself
- Gain insight, find out from professionals about their jobs, roles, and their experience of the industry and gain commercial awareness
- Increase your confidence, approaching and talking to professionals and businesses
- Network with local and national employers, expand your network and explore opportunities in different sectors.
This year we are running three networking evenings:
- Business Networking Evening - Thursday 02 November 2017
- Science and Engineering Networking Evening - Thursday 01 March 2018 (Postponed until Thursday 22 March 2018 - Click here to book your space)
- Arts and Humanities Networking Evening - Thursday 15 March 2018
We would highly recommend the event, particularly for students graduating this year.
Please be aware there are limited spaces available at these events for students. Spaces are offered on a first come basis so we highly recommend booking sooner rather than later.
Employer networking evenings
Our employer networking evenings provide you with the opportunity to develop and enhance your networking skills, a vital skill you will need for employment and business, with industry professionals.
Discover more about our employer networking evenings by watching our video.