Careers Adviser appointments (function and accessibility)
Main topics of interest or concern:
- knowing what to expect from an appointment
- booking an appointment
- different types of appointment to meet need.
Suggestions for improvement:
- Booking at 8.30 is too early to phone for many students. An idea for improvement is to make the bookings online and then select a time and date you are available. This will mean that you receive a reminder for the booking. Advance booking.
- A group session with friends or course mates will help make 1-2-1s more approachable.
- We could consider an SMS booking system where a time/date is sent to the system and then they are told if that appointment is available.
- Careers Adviser Health Check, 30 mins, to check you are on the right track for what you want to do and whether you need to do any more to enhance your career path.
- It would be best to be able to book an appointment with the same Careers Adviser each time.